Wednesday 21 November 2007

Happy Birthday Hamish McKahn!

Hamish turned one today. We walked into work along the canal and stopped for some birthday photos.
The canal residents barked happy birthday as we passed.
I think Hamish is thinking..."If I was a bone I'd eat myself" and I was thinking please put your willie away if only till I take the picture.
We really wanted to have a party but both had to work today - Sorry Hamish promise to make it up to you at the weekend. I'll even bake you a liver cake, how about that. To finish off the day we had a run around St. James's Park and visited the tourists in Trafalgar Square.
We appear to be offering a service for all the London visitors who've left their dogs at home abroad, they all come and ask to stroke Hamish because they miss their own dogs so much. We're only too happy to help of course.

4 comments:

Radio said...

happy happy happy many many many more for our best pal. hope hamish and radio will get really old and all grey and cranky ... and us talking about the good old times ... ;-)

lots of love!

redgirls-in-scotland said...

OOOhhh. What a lovely account of your first birthday. Little Hamish. Growing up.But still a wee boy really. Redgirls sending a lot of ginger hugs (ps hold them to that liver cake .. mmmmm)

Hamish said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. He had a good day despite coming to the office. I think most days are good days for our wee happy fella. He has a good life really.

He's taken to leaping off the back steps (6 of them) and landing in the garden. But not just jumping off but jumping as high as he can off the steps (probably about 6 feet) and landing with all fours on the ground at the same time. He loves it but I think it might be a bit dangerous for him. I know he's allowed to do agility at one but do you think this might be a bit much?

I'll have to take a photo to show you all.

Diesel said...

Hello Hamish,

Happy Birthday.
Many happy returns or should that be recalls?

Diesel.