Saturday 15 March 2008

Saturday's are best for........

Hamish is practising his speech for when he becomes king of the dog world.
But he better watch out that his past doesn't catch up with him... here's evidence that he's been getting friendly with cats.Hanging around with puppy Puggles aka Miss Babs (a Puggle is a pug beagle cross to you and I)
Darcy is very respectful of her new uncle.
She's as good as gold.
And is learning fast about life in the east with so many new friends - here's Ruby joining us. Everyone thought they were mum, dad and baby Darcy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are always getting to meet other vizslas. Do you know if you will be at the Viz wiz next Sunday? Hope you are as I must say you are getting very handsom. Will Darcy and Ruby be coming to Richmond anytime soon?

All the best
Zig x

Hamish said...

Hi Anna,
I'm afraid we won't make it to the Viz Wiz this time. I'm on a course for 5 days and Steven is working. Andrea is looking after Darcy but they won't be coming as it's too soon after Radio's passing for her to face everyone. I don't know if Ruby is coming but they didn't mention it when we saw them.

Hope to see you soon though, we'll try to make it to the next one.

Delilah and Rocket said...

Wish we had Viz Whiz's here in the states! Although there are not many Vs in my area.

As for those cats Hamish. I don't know about them. They smell funny to me!

Rocket

Anonymous said...

Thats a shame that we won't see you. I didn't realise Andrea was looking after Darcy and can completely understand her not being able to come.

Hopefully see you soon
Anna

Darcy Wilson said...

xxx Ross, have a peek!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.