Saturday 28 July 2007

Still Very Much A Puppy

Wow, isn't she just amazing. I'm sure she looked just like a cow to Hamish, except he's never come across one of those either. He was unsure to say the least, but I think they would have slowly become very good friends if they had met in an open space off leash. She really was a gentle giant.
Hamish is auditioning for the part of Elastipup in 'The Incredibles Part 2 - A Canine Caper'.
Then we met our best friends for a threesome frolic in Victoria Park.
It was a lovely walk and great to see Ruby and have a swim. The boys were quite subdued as we walked home, Radio helped us again with some training. But despite everything, he's still very much a puppy at heart and hasn't grown out of stealing my shoes and running out into the garden with them to make sure that you play with him. And all this is not long after our four hour walk.

7 comments:

Radio said...

one of these pics is surely reserved for the 'x'-rated blog....members only, no?

ahem...well...radio loves hamish, there is no doubt.

Hamish said...

Actually this picture was tested for adult content by our resident censor (Steven) and as no willies were showing....it got approved on this occasion.

By the way, is Radio going to Gay Pride next year? He's not the only one - remember the story about the cabbie and his gay doberman who went on the march with his doggie boyfriend?

I don't think he's really gay though. I think he just wants to be trendy cos he lives near Shoreditch.

Anonymous said...

Oooh - mum was talking about going to Brighton gay pride next weekend - said something about putting me in a pink studded collar...

Hamish said...

Oh, Rufus...you'll be in heaven the boys will love you sooooooo much. The girls too I'm sure, but something tells me the boys will be more demonstative about it. Maybe we should come down for the afternoon and join you and show our solidarity.

Hamish said...

Oh, Rufus...you'll be in heaven the boys will love you sooooooo much. The girls too I'm sure, but something tells me the boys will be more demonstative about it. Maybe we should come down for the afternoon and join you and show our solidarity.

Anonymous said...

Oooh let me know if you do come to Brighton - it would be lovely to meet you! I'm a bit restricted as the darn vet won't let me have my jabs for another 2 weeks but actually I reckon the 'pup in a bag' trick makes me even cuter than if i was walking. I may string it out as long as they make rucksacks big enough for me ;-)

Radio said...

hi rufus, radio used to be in a bag, he was loved by everyone and hence loved his bag so much that he wanted to sleep in it always until he outgrew it...look at early pics on radio blog