Friday 27 July 2007

Pretty Peggy on the South Bank

Last night I took Hamish out with me to meet a friend on the South Bank. We met loads of people who all wanted to say hello to him. My friend was amazed at how much attention we got. Hamish however I know was secretly missing doggy interaction and then...out of the blue we spotted a beautiful silver girl coming towards us. This is Peggy and she likes to play rough too, she's only 4 months old, we hope to meet her again in East London. So if you're reading this - leave us a message and we can arrange another wrestling match on grass instead of concrete.
By the time we were going home I didn't have the heart to move Hamish off the bus seat. He was looking very tired and wasn't talking to me. I think I kept the puppy out too late past his sofa time. Sorry Hamish!

2 comments:

Diesel said...

Hello Hamish,
she is very pretty,almost as nice as my number one girlfriend Diva.
I met a new girlfriend today,she is a one yearold Dalmatian called Tia.

Diesel.

Hamish said...

Hamish looooves Dalmations too, but Maisie is on holiday at the moment. I guess when the cat's away.....? A young man in his prime can't be expected to be faithful, surely?