Monday 23 June 2008

The Boys are Still Home Alone...thinking about friends

Meet Dizzy the new puppy in the park - she's fierce! Hmmm she's still deciding if she wants to be Hamish's friend or not.
Missing absent friends who taught us how to swim in the canal...sweet Radio hope you are at peace wherever you are.Today this new big bone is Hamish's best friend...
Best playmate ever!
This apparently is Steven's new friend. Hmmmmm? His teeth are a bit sharp looking. I bet he doesn't put his flippers round your neck in the morning though Steven?













This is Bebe and she's wonderful as a playmate to train up for the canine wrestling championships. They love each other and rough playmates like her are becoming more rare as Hamish matures. Partly because he's more fussy and partly because many dogs are more wary of him now he's nearly a grown up.
This is Hamish's oldest friend Bailey again, we haven't seen him for a while. Sharon, Bailey's owner says Hamish is the city gent while Bailey is a ruffian. Looks can be very deceiving can't they.This is just a nice picture of Hamish.



















But this is Leonard, Hamish's newest human friend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many friends Hamish. You are so lucky.

One very jealous dog (expecially of the bone)

Hamish said...

No need to be jealous Zig and Pesto always have each other. So glad to hear Zig is on the mend.

Hey, did I tell you we're going on a 5 day course with Turid Rugaas and Sheila Harper in a few weeks? (sorry probably made you more jealous now.)

can't wait to go.

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

I am sssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous. I think Turid Rugaas is brilliant. Where is that held and how did you get tickets.

Gone of to sulk now.

Anna

Hamish said...

Just go here: http://www.sheilaharper.co.uk/

and look at the 'Canine Activity Holiday'

maybe see you there?

Ross x

Anonymous said...

I googled their names when you mentioned it. I might well see if I could get it for a holiday this year. I don't have another booked.

Would you mind if I came along? Obviously I wouldn't if you weren't happy with me on the same holiday???

Thanks for letting me know.

Hamish said...

It would be nice to see a familiar face.

Don't worry come along it'll be fun and hopefully very educational.

Anonymous said...

Well I have just booked it so hopefully will get comfirmation soon and will see you there.

I am so excited.

Have you got your accomodation booked? I was thinking about camping with Ziggi depending on how well she is. If she is having anything done then it will be Pesto coming.

Thanks for letting me know about the course.

Delilah and Rocket said...

So many friends! You are quite the socialite. But then who doesn't love a vizsla