Sunday 6 January 2008

Happy New Year! Holidays all round.

Not much time to write because we're up early to go to the Red Sea in the morning and Hamish has gone on his Hols already to Radio's house. Here are some of the things Hamish has been getting up to since last posting.
Hamish's first trip to the pub to play darts...no so impressed.

Hamish's very favourite shop - definintely.Cuddling up to a very new friend on New Years' Eve.
New friend from the country, a surprise encounter with Dodi the Viz from Herefordshire, and of course the lovely best girlfriend Maisie.
Tired out on the way back from the Richmond Viz Whizz.

3 comments:

Radio said...

hi, i wonder how you persuaded maisie and hamish to 'sit' next to each other....or issit only when radio is around that there is no 'sitting'?

i LOVE the butchers pic, yummie (radio ain't saying that, its me)..

Hamish said...

Hey, just noticed I got a comment. Yes, they can be good - sometimes. I love butchers pic too.

Delilah and Rocket said...

You get to visit the pub with your humans! I'm so jealous! They don't allow that here in America. Something about against Health Department Codes ... ba-fooy to them. The butcher pic was great. My mom/dad feed me raw turkey necks and other raw food to keep the tarter down on my teeth. I don't care about that .... I just wuff the stuff!